Friday, July 9, 2010

Why Is

Why is it that when you have a calling on your life you continue to run?
Why is it that when you are connected to the right people you let them slip away?
Why is it that when you run from what God has in store for you? It's hard to get away.
Why is it that the highest mountain is easy to climb?
Why is it the widest ocean is easy to cross?
God opens doors for us to move swiftly through, but gives us the opportunity to make the decision to move forward or not.
We the people of impure souls continue to disappoint God by choosing the easy way.
I learned that any thing worth having takes work and time, the kingdom of God is promised to us.
Give God his praise and his glory for he has given us the ultimate sacrifice.
For that your "Why is" will be "Because".
I stopped running because He first loved me.
I stopped letting good connections slip away because He promise me guidance.
I embraced what He had in stored for me because it was meant for me.
I climbed the highest mountain because He gave me strength.
I crossed the widest ocean because He gave me endurance.

Let God guide you to your victory.

Be blessed beloved.

Tonzae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home