Thursday, April 9, 2009

Whitney Is Coming!


Everybodies been waiting for some time for Whitney to make her come back, well she is on her way. R. Kelly has written a beautiful song for her and I know she is going to kill it. Maybe not like the old Whitney but she still is going to kill it. Let's hope for the best, make us proud Whitney!! Check out some of the lyrics to the song below. You also can hear R. Kelly singing the song on lalate.com.


Lyrics:
As I lay me down Heaven hear me now
I’m lost without a cause After giving it my all
winter’s storm has come and darkened my sun
After all that we’ve been through
Who on earth can I turn to
I look to you I look to you
After all my strength is gone
In you I can move on
I look to you I look to you
And when melodies are gone
In you I hear a song
I look to you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home