Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm Still Here/My Cry


Hey beloveds I've been gone a minute now but I had to let you all know I'm still here. Normally I would post information on current events and news, but tonight I decided against that. I want to talk about me for a bit. The last few weeks I have been down in my spirit, feeling very depressed. The economy has been knocking me around leaving bruises and scars. The more I try to succeed the more I seem to fail. My spiritual state has been in shambles as well as my mental state. I'm depressed all the time feeling like I have no self worth. My bills are stacking up while my money is declining. My prayers seem to go unheard, why me lord? I ask over and over. But I get no response. My life to me is falling apart mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and physically. I need help. Some days I feel like giving up and let whatever is be. I give encouraging words and motivational speeches to many people, but yet I'm falling apart. Is there someone lord who can motivate and encourage me? I need an understanding ear from time to time. Being strong for others is draining me of any strength to push myself forward. There is so much I want to tell you guys but the time is not right yet. Whenever God releases me to tell more I will, because you all may be inspired by some of the events in my life. The good and the bad. Just know that I'm still here bruised and scarred. I'm broken yet mendable, I'm sad yet faithful, and I'm down but upliftable. I did meet a young man recently that has a remarkable story.He has given me strength to stand and continue my fight to survive all that this world has thrown at me. His story will encourage many, I'm so thankful for meeting him when I did. He has blessed me without even knowing it and I'm sure his story and determination will bless you all too. Just stay tuned to my blog because I will be introducing him on here very soon.


Be bless beloveds,

Ton-zae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home